You cannot click on a word in a real book to get more information like you can in an ebook reader.
By wearing an augmented reality device (like Google Glass) that can also visually track what you’re doing (like hand gestures), you can simulate the act of clicking on anything in a book and see more information about it projected on the page you are reading.
Have fun with your friends.
Have a website where you can initiate a game. It goes like this:
– Enter one sentence to start the story.
– Enter your friends email address.
– The system will send your friend the last sentence (yours) without disclosing who you are, but explaining the game.
– If he wants to participate he clicks on the link in the email and does the same first two steps as you did (write a sentence and an email address of his friend.)
– The game ends when the last person does not continue the game within a given time, one day for instance.
– when the game ends everyone who participated get an email with the whole story you creates together, as well as the list of participants.
Can also be done on other platforms like Facebook.